Our flowers may arrive unopened but the buds will come into bloom within a day or two and the recipient will be able to enjoy their gift for longer. In the rare event that a substitution is necessary through flower supply difficulties, we may substitute with flowers of similar or superior style, quality and value.
- Please select a dispatch date for your order.
- We deliver to all venues, churches, private residence, offices, hotels, hospitals.. etc in Malta and Gozo at extra charge.
- Delivery service is 7.50 euros per trip.
- Orders placed Monday to Friday before 12pm can be processed on the same day during our delivery hours.
- Orders placed in the afternoon are processed on the following day.
- Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday, Public holidays or during Summer shut down period will be processed on the first working day thereafter.
- Any special request should be verified by phone on 21449754/21493790.
- St Valentine’s day or Mother’s day orders may be delivered not on time although we operate extended hours due to large volume of deliveries. This also applicable for other days fully ordered.
• Deliveries will be made Monday – Friday 8am-3pm
- We are unable to guarantee delivery at a specific time, but we are normally able to deliver within four hours on confirmed orders. You may request a time frame in the special instruction box when ordering or you can send us an e-mail with your specific time frame at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to accommodate your request.It is Important that for requested time frames you allow (+3hours).
- Last minute orders are acceptable to be delivered. One may apply for a last minute order at extra cost of € 5.00 placing the order 3 hours before the frame delivery time.
• If the recipient is not home, The delivery person will leave a 'something for you card' which is posted through the letterbox to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. The recipient will then have the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or collect the item themselves.
• Customers are required to enter a telephone number which we may use to contact you to ensure that you are happy with the service you received, or for when we need further information about your order.
• Following details are required to ensure that we deliver a good service;
- Full name and Surname of the recipient
- Delivery address
- Contact numbers of the recipient
- Card message
- Order request and payment
NOTE: We have the Gateway company providing us with 3D secure service to keep our customer’s account data safe.
- Orders can only be delivered to addresses in Malta and Gozo.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, or Public Holidays and Christmas Day.
- In case of difficulty in finding the recipient in offices, hospitals, hotels and public areas the flowers will be handed over to any authorized person on behalf of this organization and their names and signature will be accepted as proof of delivery to your recipient.
- No Claim of nature under any circumstances will be tenable other than the claim for 100% refund of payment made. All such claims if any, must be raised within 24 hours of delivery/non delivery.
- In case of cancelation of order made 24 hours before the delivery date is refunded 80%.
- The flowers and plants are guaranteed to be delivered in good condition and accepted by the signature of the recipient. No claims are accepted afterwards.